The Cisco® Unified Communications 320W (UC320W), a central part of the Cisco Smart Business Communications System, is an affordable unified communications appliance. The new Cisco UC 320w supports Cisco SPA300 Series, Cisco SPA500 Series IP phones and more. It is possible to have up to 24 users. This is a great system for small business owners.
The Cisco Unified Communications 300 Series is a complete collaboration system delivering everything a company with two to 24 users needs for business-class networking and voice communications. This easy-to-use, affordable solution lets a small business take advantage of IP telephony to reduce phone costs, boost employee productivity, and create a more collaborative company. It includes built-in data and wireless support, along with features such as voicemail and automated attendant.
Cisco Unified Communications 300 Series supports:
- Voice: Telephone call processing, voicemail, automated attendant, and conferencing are included
- SIP Trunking: Reduce telecommunications costs with Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Trunking
- Integrated Wireless: 802.11 b/g/n wireless access point for wireless data and wireless desktop telephone support
- Built-in Routing and Switching: Integrated 10/100/1000 routing and 4-port 10/100/1000 switch
- Growth: Add inexpensive switches and Cisco SPA Series IP Phones as your business grows
UC320 Features & Benifites
- Integrated voicemail and automated attendant and voicemail to email notification
- IP-based telephony supporting Cisco SPA300 and SPA500 Series IP phones
- SIP trunking support for clear, high-quality voice services and telecommunications cost savings
- Interoperable with up to 12 public switched telephone network (PSTN) lines (FXO)
- Built-in 802.11b/g/n wireless access point lets employees stay connected to voice or data
- 4-port Gigabit Ethernet (1000 Mbps) switch with VLAN support, to connect devices or expand
- Gigabit Ethernet WAN port to connect your office to the Internet
Cisco Unified Communications 300 Series offers a range of features including:
- Lower communication expenses
- Business-class calling and messaging
- Full key system and small private branch exchange (PBX) features
- Integrated wireless access point
- A wide choice of phones for any business environment
- Web-based management for easy phone changes
- A return on your investment as your business grows and evolves
- Peace of mind with the reliability you expect from Cisco
Supported Cisco Phones on the UC320W
- Also supports Analog Phones
Connectivity Options on the UC320W
- 4 FXO Ports
- 1 FXS Port
- 1 WAN 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet Port
- 4 LAN 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet Ports
- 802.11b/g/n WiFi with WiFi Protected Setup
- Audio Line In
- Audio Line Out
- 2 USB Ports
Extra Connecitivity Options
- Up to two Cisco SPA8800 IP Telephone Gateways with 4 FXO ports and 4 FXS ports each. All enabled FXS ports count towards the 24 user maximum.
- One Mediatrix 4400 Series for 1, 2 or 4 Port Basic Rate ISDN (BRI) connectivity.
Looking to buy a IP Phone System? Buy from a trusted Cisco Authorized Partner. To learn more about the features and benefits of the Cisco Unified Comminications 500 Series for Small Business visit our Website.